Please note that this application is designed to work on Apple mobile phone devices and that whilst it will work on other devices (e.g. Tables or Android devices) some of the functionality may be effected.
For future use you might like to download the app icon to your phone so you can immediately access it. This is simple to do by completing the following steps:
Follow the link above to open the 'Managing Adult Malnutrition in the Community' app in your web browser
For Apple devices:
1. At the bottom or top of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow coming out of a square. Tap this button.
2. A few options will come up including "Add to Home Screen". Tap the “Add to Home Screen” button.
3. This will add the 'Malnutrition Pathway' icon to your phone/tablet - in future you can access the app directly via this icon.
For Android devices:
1. Select the "Add Shortcut" icon from the menu page
2. This will add the 'Malnutrition Pathway' icon to your phone/tablet - in future you can access the app directly via this icon.
Please note you will need access to the internet in order to utilise this app.
If you need further information on using this app please email email@example.com